Surf and activity special
Beginner, intermediate, or expert surfer, long board or short board… we’ve got you covered. Las Flores is a classic sand point break that caters to all levels! Beginners will benefit with sixty minutes a day of personal surf instruction. The advanced surfer can enjoy surf guide coaching for up to two boat trips per day, as well as the point in front of the resort. Intermediate surfers can benefit from personal surf coaching as well as the option of one boat trip per day. If you need a break or want to pass on surfing altogether, your surf pass can be exchanged each day for a variety of other activities including: Spa Treatments, Fishing Tours, Kayaking, Spider Monkey Tour, Alegria Lagoon & Coffee Plantation Tour, Las Tunas Tidal Bar Tour, San Miguel City Cultural and a Shopping Tour.
Day 1: Arrival and welcome
Arrive at Las Flores Resort and settle in with a complimentary welcome mojito.
Day 2: Surfing
Learn from personal surf instruction if you are a beginner or enjoy one or two boat trips if you are a more experienced surfer.
Day 3: Fishing Tour
Take a break from the surf for a day to enjoy a slow-paced fishing tour and see what you can catch.
Day 4: Surf and Spa
Learn from the resort’s surf instructors or enjoy beach bumming and sunbathing on the shore.
Day 5: Beachside Yoga
Join a soothing outdoor yoga class before you hit the beach in the afternoon.
Day 6: Your Choice
Avid surfers will make the most of their time on the water, but others may schedule a kayaking eco-tour or visit nearby San Miguel.
Day 7: Leave with memories
Hike up Conchagua Volcano for stunning ocean views and keep an eye out for butterflies.
From $1,689 per person in a group of 2 or $1,491 per person in a group of 3.
- 6 nights of accommodations in an air-conditioned room at Las Flores Resort
- 5 days of activities (choice from surf, yoga, tours and Experience Bar menu)
- Continental (pre-surf) breakfast served from 5am daily and American (post-surf) Breakfast from 8 to 11am: 1 entree + 1 side from menu
- Lunch (1 soup + 1 entrée) *additional charge for shellfish
- 3 national beers or 1 glass of House Wine or 1 Mixed/Well Cocktail or 3 sodas or 1 Fruit Smoothie (per day)
- Dinner: 3-course menu w/ selection from seafood, meat/poultry or vegetarian entrees
- Juices, milk, coffee/tea, 1 water container + unlimited refills from 5-gallon water coolers
- Round trip airport transfer
- IVA and Tourism Taxes
- Service Charge
- Travel Insurance
- Additional services or drinks not explicitly included in the package, phone calls. A 10% Service charge will be added to any resort purchases not included in the package.
Note: These prices are subject to availability. Guests are not refunded for any services not taken.
Conditions: Activity or experience must be booked with a minimum of 24hrs in advance and are subject to availability