All cancellations must be received in writing via email by the reservations department.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with no penalty.
- Cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 50% penalty* of the package cost.
- Cancellations received between 1 and 14 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 75% penalty* of the package cost.
- No refund will be given for No Shows or nights not used resulting from early departure.
- We strongly advise that you always purchase travel insurance with a reliable trip cancellation and interruption policy. Please note our recommendations regarding appropriate insurance protection.
In the event the number of occupants in a room decreases due to a cancellation, as long as the room is still being utilized, then the hotel will re-invoice the remaining occupants of that room based on the new number of occupants and any remaining difference on the room may be credited as long as such cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to arrival. Such cancellations will not be eligible for any refund within 7 days of arrival. No refund will be given for No Shows or unused nights resulting from an early departure.
The swim-up bar/infinity pool has a dangerous drop-off. Sitting or walking on the infinity pool wall is prohibited. All diving is prohibited. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from entering the swim-up bar pool.
Smoking policy: Smoking is prohibited inside the hotel rooms, restaurant or bar areas, only outdoors in open air.
Marijuana/Drugs: The use of marijuana or other drugs at Las Flores Surf Club is forbidden. Anyone using marijuana or other drugs will be asked to leave the hotel without compensation. Salvadorian law has mandatory prison terms for anyone caught transporting marijuana or other drugs and highway searches are not unheard of.
Liquor policy: Mango’s Bar serves a full variety of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, mixed and frozen drinks, as well as non-alcoholic drinks such as sodas, sports drinks, energy drinks, and fruit smoothies. The bar accepts all major credit cards as well as cash. Las Flores Surf Club does not accept travelers checks. The consumption of outside liquor in the resort other than that sold on premises is prohibited. The restaurant will allow guests to consume a bottle of wine for a corkage fee of $20.00 per bottle.
Tipping Policy: A service charge (gratuity) is included in the package cost. In addition, a 10% service charge is added to the hotel incidentals and bar bill at checkout. Additional tipping is not anticipated.